Sugar, Non-Fat Dry Milk, Gelatin (from vegetables), Flavor, Color
For Cheesecake: In a mixer, dissolve contents of this package with 1/4 cup hot water. Add 8 oz. softened cream cheese and blend until smooth. Slowly fold in 8 oz. defrosted cool whip or real whipped cream. Pour into a 9 inch pie crust of your choice and refrigerate for 2 or more hours.
For Dip, Mousse, Cake Icing, or Parfait: In a mixer, add contents of package and 8 oz. cream cheese and mix well. Then add in an 8 oz tub of defrosted cool whip. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
For Bagel Spread: Mix package with 16 oz. cream cheese.
- No bake cheesecakes
- Pour into a 9 inch Graham Cracker Crust for a delicious pie
- Enjoy as a dip with fruit, vanilla wafers, graham crackers, pita chips, and more….
- Makes a great bagel spread with just cream cheese!
- Delicious as a frosting on cakes or cupcakes
- Fill Canolis or Cream Puffs
- Spread over shortcakes, pancakes, and waffles.
|Dimensions||4.25 × 5.25 in|